2.04.2009

A Coffee Phenomenon

I'm sheepish.

I know I owe three or four posts of epic structure and meaning.

But I can't give you that right now.

What I can give you is the coolest blog about coffee I've ever read. To be fair it's also about New York and all of the wonderful ticks and tocks that make this city so much fun to be a part of.

Pictures of Cristoph Neimann's Lego representations of things we all love and recognize have been surfacing everywhere I turn. Today I found out that his love/hate/need/despise relationship with coffee is something I totally identify with. Enjoy. I'm going to go make a cup immediately.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you knew this, but I love coffee too. And, you can read all about that right here...

    http://tastytravails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee too.. in fact, I would love to read a blog about it. Thanks for the link.
    -Sylvia
    Ananta Watches

    ReplyDelete